Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Funny Army gribes

Hey, as a male Singapore Citizen, I have gone through the entire National Service and still serving the Reservist.

Just found a funny website full of humourous writers and Army stuff.

Excerpt :

The Verdict:

Well, I was like going to ORD already, but I heard that I was not guilty for losing the scabbard. DyS4 is nice enough to tell the RSM in charge of the guard room (I think was for CCO), and once the CCO RSM found out, he gave EVERY RP who were on duty that day (I think excluding the sergeant lah, but if he gana, too bad, I ORD LOH) 1-2 extras.

Yes, I have finally dealt justice to the deserving RPs. It's just suay you lose lim beh's scabbard - I am the Statement I/C plus lao jiao signaller - wahaha.


Ah no, you will not hear about my army stories.. Well, at least not now.. hahaha

No comments: