Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Day of Peace and Fun

Yesterday was a very enjoyable day, even though I didn't really do much.

I guess it is not about what I do, but rather who I was with and really enjoying company. Even though the things we did were rather common and nothing really exciting or unsual, it was a day of peace and satisfaction.

But, I have to say it was really tough looking for a cookie-monster. Yes, the blue furry guy in Sesame Street. I just can't find the one that I wanted. The one with longer fur. All the ones I found were from Fisher-Price. They don't look like the actual thing. Either they don't have fur, or it is the velvety-type.

Damn, have to look harder this week.


On the working front, it looks like another series of time-wasting presentations in the coming weeks. Also, I am getting irritated by my manager's habit of trying to argue with almost every statement that I said. I guess one of these days, my irritated face is going to get me into trouble...

No comments: