Friday, November 12, 2004

Another Day at Work III

Oh, the guy I mentioned who was "tekan" by my boss.. The one where I consoled him at McDonalds ? (See Post : Another Day at Work II)

I regretted doing that. Honestly. So did many of my colleagues.
He basically did not have the attitude to learn. Just wanted to enjoy the perks of not needing to stay in office all the time.

Today, he came into office in casual wear. And no, we do _not_ have Casual Friday practise. Then he went out, supposedly to visit customers.. In Casual dress ??!! Some people just cannot behave properly, how to have automony ?

Basic sales skills also haven't picked up yet. Not only lazy, do not have the attitude to learn, yet wants to abuse priviledges. Ought to be shot.


Oh, and my manager ? Uses company products to barter trade for a Canon DV recorder, so that he can take video during his US of A holiday trips with family...

Some people just so thick-skinned. Nowadays, everytime he has something new, we will think whether he got it for free or not. Bad, very bad... (of us, I mean, to think that way)



No comments: