Saturday, November 06, 2004

Another Day at Work II

Oh, last week was a busy week. Had meetings every day.. And I really mean from 9 to 6 everyday.

Haha.. well, business plans for Y2005 is just tip of the ice-berg. Most of the time, meetings are to masturbate someone's ego.. (If you do not know whose ego I am referring to, read my blog more often.)

Not only that, on occasion, some constructive ideas pop up here and there. However, this time, he has pissed many of us off - Few of us got "arrowed" to do some "special projects", while he is having a holiday with his family in the US of A.

Sometimes, I think I am not paid enough to live with the shit that I have at work. But at least, I recognize that I have some perks...

Oh well, just another week that was wasted, and I don't have enough time to do my actual work..

No comments: