Thursday, December 09, 2004

I am a poor man !

(This post is removed on request - 19 June 2008)

I actually quoted a news article and made some comments...

Someone emailed me all of a sudden to remove this post because of some painful memories. Like 4 years after I posted this.

It actaully took me a while to realize the "spam" was referring to this old post...

Not that I felt the request was in anyway right..

I was tempted to tell the person(s) to bugger off and not read my blog anyway. Not like I put my blog in his/her/their face and forced him/her/them to read it...

But hey, this post isn't a crucial 'spirit' of my personality, so no harm to me either. That is usually my style, for things that I feel can be "right" or "wrong".. If it doesn't matter much to me, hope it benefits someone else I guess.

And it is not like I have a lot of readers or something..

I think no one, except the person(s) who emailed me, would even notice this post is gone...

And my advise to the person(s) reading this :

Life is made up of good and bad, happiness and sadness. Remembering a loved one, is about remembering everything, not just the good.

Trying not to be reminded of the painful things, is like trying to forget a part of the one we loved...

Sometimes, it might seem easier to try to forget, but I think that is just the easy way out...

But whatever the situation is, I wish all of you well.




I only left this last portion as a reminder to myself what my post actually was about :


Me - 31 years old - <$5k+
... if someone tried to cheat my money, that is.

From the above statistics, the younger, the richer...
Time to change my target age.

No comments: