Sunday, December 12, 2004

Attempt to be Lame

Today I am not feeling too well. Think I am coming down with the 'flu virus. Trying to keep it at bay. Next week is important, because it is World-Wide manager's meeting for my company. Need to "show face".

Weekend is a little bored so I shall attempt to be lame and be a bimbo.

Yesterday I just bought a new phone. Hee hee. Cost me $0.. After my voucher from M1, and trading in my old phone, and using points from my credit card. Got the Sony Ericsson K700i. Cool, I quite like it. Much better than my previous T610.

Its silver. And can take Photos and Videos. *Acts Cute*. Can play MP3 as Ringtone, and built-in FM Radio. Oh oh, has speaker phone too, so that I can conference call with my friends to gossip.. *Acts bimbo*

Ok.. Forgive me for all these nonsense. must be my medication. But, not everything I write has to be intellectual right ? Afterall, many popular blogs out there are just about trival stuff too.


No comments: