Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I Hate Myself and I Hate All Sick Drivers ...

Had a bad morning... baaaaaad morning.

I woke up very tired. I did my morning rituals and prepare to go to work. I went down to my car, and it was very dirty. Someone had threw I-dunno-what-the-heck-it-was from upstairs and hit my car.

It wasn't the first time this happened. I had curry rice land on my car-roof one time. And another time, I was standing beside my car, parked in the parking lot, chatting with a friend and heard loud thud of soiled-pampers landing on the car beside me. Sick people, I tell you.

So I opened the boot and took out a bottle of tap water to clear up the mess. Then I threw away the bottle, came back, and drove out of the carpark. Once I hit the main road, I looked at my rear-view mirror and saw that it was half-obsured. I had left my boot opened. Damn. Silly Me.

I put on my hazard light as there was a car coming from behind. In my haste to pull into the bus stop, my front left wheel hit the kerb. I came out, closed my boot and went to take a quick glance at the wheel. Part of the rubber tyre was white with cement residue. My rims also had white marks, which I thought was just cement. Should be cleared once I get to office.

So I went on my journey to office. Going my usual route. Of course, meeting the usual bunch of morning traffic. I was waiting for a turn into my office carpark from the opposite side. There were many cars coming and I had to stop at the junction.

Now this is where I get pissed at the sick and stupid drivers who do not know how to use their signal indicators.

There was this car coming, a little slow, but not slow enough for me to dash across the road. So I waited. And the bastard was turning into the junction just in front of me. Had he signalled his intention, I would have cut across the road, knowing very well that he will be turning away, and the cars behind him is still a distance.

Because of this idiot, I am left with waiting at the junction for another full minute, with streams of cars coming.

Cursing and swearing at such idiots, I begin to wonder why I even bother to signal my intentions even to pedestrians, so that they know whether to cross the road or not. Bloody idiot drivers.

Then I reach my office carpark, got out, and checked the tyres. Lesser white marks. I bent down and took a closer look. Damn ! The rim was damaged. Had deep cuts along almost half the circumference of the rim.

DAMN IT !!!! I HATE EVERYONE !!!!

No comments: