Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Dad's Expensive Toys

My father has loads of high-tech toys. I am referring to home entertainment system that I have seen since I was young till today. This weekend, I just decided to take a look and list down some of the items he has stacked in the living room.

For those who do not know, I have always been complaining that my father buys and keeps too many things, making our house looking like a junk yard.

Some of these equipment are new, some have been there since I was young. These are arranged in order of brand :

(1) Denon LA-3450K
(2) Enzer E5228 DVD Player (in Kitchen)
(3) Harman Kardon AVR 8500 System
(4) JVC T-G90 Radio Tuner (No links found)
(5) JVC QL-G90 Record Turntable (No links found, but should be same as the one used here)
(6) National NV-788 VCR (in Kitchen)
(7) Panasonic NV-HD680 VCR (No links found)
(8) Pure Evoke-2 Digital Audio Broadcast & FM Radio Receiver
(9) Sony MDS-JE780 MiniDisc Player/Recorder
(10) Technics SL-P500
(11) Technics ST-G7 Tuner (Black)
(12) Technics RS-TR979 Tape Deck

Oh and there are also the numerous TV sets, 3 and 5 mega-pixels digital cameras, video-camcorders, portable MD recorders and walkmans around the house somewhere which I didn't have time to hunt them down and write down their models...

No comments: