Saturday, February 19, 2005

Wondering thoughts of a Drunk

Noticed that I am starting to drink more alcohol recently. I guess partly to blame is the Perth Swan Valley trip that I had.

Now, I am sitting in my hotel room in Indonesia, drinking beer and playing online Wolfenstein.

Later this evening, I will be attending a customer's wedding dinner. (Guess that explains why I am still here in Indonesia on a Friday evening.) Time and again to be asked when is my turn.

Being alone in a hotel room is no fun. Other than watching movie after movie on HBO, Star World and Star Movies, and surfing the net, there is not much to do except to think and let my mind wonder.

Thinking about what is going on in my life now. What have I achieved and accomplished ? What have I planned for my future ? Where do I see myself in 10 years time ? How will I retire ? How will I die ? Where will I die ?

I guess before I can answer those questions, I have to ask myself these : What do I want to achieve ? What do I want to be ? How do I want to live the rest of my life ?

I can't think now. Room's too quiet. A Japanese man with a girl was trying to open my door. Air-con's too cold. Drank too much beer. Need to pee.

No comments: