Saturday, February 12, 2005

New Year Resolutions - 2005

Happy New Year and Happy Lunar New Year to All !

Past few days has been busy. Every Lunar New Year, I will be busy cleaning my parent's house. Yes, those who has seen will know. And as usual, I slept only at about 4am after the cleaning was over.

Then on the first day of the New Year, my relatives came to visit.
On the second day, I went out to friend's place.
On the third day, many people were back to work but I was still enjoying my holiday.
Also had a wine drinking (remember the wines from Perth ?), cheese and snacks eating session till the wee hours of the morning.

It is also "customary" for people to have New Year resolutions. So in keeping with tradition my resolutions for 2005, now that I am sober, will be :

(1) To start a simple exercise regime so that I can be more healthy, and that I can trim down some more fats so that I can eat more of my favourite food !

(2) To be nicer to friends and less sarcastic

Looks like I do not have much to wish for ? I guess most of the things I am doing now are more or less what I want and thus, there is no need to change those. Maybe resolve to do them better.

No comments: