Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My First Hangover in OZ...

Simplyjen posted a comment in my previous post about beer.

Well, last night, our company had a BBQ after work (And my friends, that is the 4th BBQ I have attended since I started work... be envious ! hahaha.). So had meat and of course beer.

Well, it was getting colder as the night went on and I had my fourth or fifth bottle of light beer. And then the beer ran out. Was still chatting with my colleagues from all over A/NZ, took some white wine.

I left around 9+.

Boy, did I get into big trouble... Bad idea to mix I guess. It hit me after I showered and was watching some TV.

Slept all the way and had a hard time waking up this morning. Had my 2nd worse hang-over in my life so far. Felt like puking, headache, shivering, etc. Still went to work and only cleared up around noon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess there is a fine line between enjoyment and over-indulgence:p