Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My First Wii Party

It was last night. After work, a few of us went over to one of my colleagues house for dinner (home made, thanks to his wife), chatted, drank a little, and then party !

Well, other than saying it is my 2nd time playing the Wii, I have to say I was impressed by his huge mansion... at least to me.

Its a 4 bed-room, 2 level bungalow, with new and modern facade, large garden area, double lock-up garage that looks like THIS

Its HUGE ! His lounge (aka living room) is the size of my current living room + dining room + kitchen ! I estimate its about 10 metre by 10 metres.

Told me it cost 2Mil.

Anyway, the Wii was really fun, and we worked up a bit of a sweat. I might really consider getting my very first game console...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What game did u play? :)

Singapore Calamari said...

Haha.. Tennis and Boxing