Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Rising Property Prices

It's in the news recently...
My boss has been talking about it recently, encouraging my colleagues to invest in condos and private properties...

He has 2 private properties now and just bought a 3rd. Intending to earn rental profits.

And here I am, being skeptical that it would all work out so well without risks. Risks to cash flow and others... Like what if property prices takes a nose-dive ?

Impossible ?

I don't know. If it is difficult to make money with HDB (all the subsidies, etc), can we make money with private properties ?

Or is it that it is easier to make profits with private properties because HDB has been loaded with regulations to prevent profiteering ?

Would I dare to do it ?
Do I have the money to do it ?
Am I missing out ?
Do I care ?

I don't know. I am not sure about Singapore's property market, the future, etc.
I don't know how to select good locations...

Is it so easy to make money out of property ?

No comments: