Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Remembering 2006

Looking back, I haven't penned any resolutions in my blog. And just when I was about to write the obligated year-in-review and resolutions for the new year, the internet connections had to be down and cranky for a few days.

Then I was caught up in the holiday mood + tired of job mood.
And now, I have finally gotten my resolution to complete this essay and publish it.

Looking back at 2006, I asked myself, what have I done, or achieved ? Off my mind they are :

- Started new job (in other words, being transferred from my previous position) in my company ;
- Found that I am not doing such a great job about it ;
- Started my Car DVR project ;
- Got my GPS ;


Not only that, I think I should also have listed what I didn't get to do or complete :

- Didn't complete my Car DVR project.
- Didn't complete reading the books I set out to read
- Didn't complete viewing the lectures/videos that I have sitting around


And of course, remember my dear old friend, KOP.

No comments: