Friday, September 22, 2006

I am going Bangkok

I know about the military coup, but I am not going to waste all my money if it has no hint of violence.

Unfortunate timing ! And I hope nothing turns bad this weekend while I am there.

*~*~*~*~*

I wanted to write something about the IMF but I guess I am just too disillusioned and know too well that anything I write will make any difference.

I have stopped thinking that I can/will make any difference. And reading "patriotic" forum letters on the media and statements made by our esteemed leaders just makes me think that I can actually see the end of the world.

*~*~*~*~*

No, I shall not even remotely link what is happening in BKK to Singapore...

2 comments:

Eden said...

Have a safe trip!
Stay alert, dun be like sotong wor =P

Eden said...

Hey how was your holiday trip?