Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am in Bangkok again...

This time it is for work...

Time flies. Had been very busy the last few weeks. But that is not the reason why I have dropped in my blogging.

Call it blog fatique. Or just lack of ramblings. I don't know what to say anymore. And writing about what I do want to say doesn't give me any more satisfaction.

Anyway, fun to see that my GPS toy works fine in Bangkok, and I have the whole detailed map of Thailand. Pretty accurate too.

Unfortunately, the map is non-routable. That means I can only see where I am, and find places, just like a normal paper map. It doesn't tell me HOW to get from one place to another.

Routable maps cost a couple of hundred bucks. Not worth it.

Too bad then...

1 comment:

Eden said...

Lucky you .. to be travelling again =) ... get more shopping done then.

U hv a gift in language, i had always loved to read yr story =) Do continue.

Nothing to write? share pictures lor, comics or interesting stuff like the police letters =P