Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Terrible Day...

Last night, I couldn't sleep again.
This morning, I woke up with diarrhoea, and I actually had to stay in toilet twice before I had the energy to shower and come to office.

Why not see a doctor, I can hear you ask.

I am a workaholic. A little diarrhoea is not going to stop me from performing my office duties. At least, even if I suddenly cannot control my bowel movements, I am driving now and will not be embarrassed like The Last Time.

At least, it will just be a tough job getting smelly stains out of my leather seats. No need to rob people of their toilets.

Yeah, right.

Actually, the reason is that I do not want to see the doctor nearby. As I know it will be crowded in the mornings with everyone trying to take MCs.

Secondly, I always preferred the doctor at my office. And I always visit after lunch. Hardly any queue. And anyway, I do have pills for diarrhoea on my own. Nothing the doctor can do to make me well instantaneously.

Thirdly, once I arrived in office, I realized that my boss is not in, and probably will not be in in the afternoon, so I better enjoy another day without my boss on my back.

Fourthly, I have such wonderful colleagues that keeps me happy and uplifted, that I will have separation anxiety if I take one day's MC.

Hahahaha...

Oh dear, need to go release more water again...

1 comment:

Justikanz said...

Now, your experience is DAMN funny... The Malay family will always be talking about the incident as something that they will never forget... LOL... Ever thought of visiting them again and buying some gifts for them? :p

My LS experience is damn embarrassing... Something I will swear only me and myself will ever remember it... :p