Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Official Banyan Tree Trip

Ok.. After my recce trip a month back, tomorrow I am setting out for the actual conference.

Already, stress level of big boss is quite high, with some being passed down.

Then a colleague had to be an ass and assume many things, and just because the conference happen to be in Thailand, he can just invite anyone he wants, from Thailand, without even checking with the organizers (that's my department, in case you still do not know).

Still had the cheek to say that we didn't make it clear who we are NOT inviting. I mean, come on. If I didn't invite them, it means I didn't invite them. If you want to invite them, please check with me first. Don't assume that the seating capacity will be enough, and only tell me today that I didn't make it clear that they are not invited.

I will wait till he gives a house warming, and then I will invite some people that I think he ought to have invited. Then tell him, he didn't tell me NOT to invite those people he didn't invite.

But then, don't think a parsimonious like him will hold any house warming party, anyway.

Still have many things to do : seating arrangements for 2nd day is not done up. I still haven't gotten the slides of all the presenters. Still have to buy wine when I reach BKK. And I hope nothing crops up, nor any of the guests have any complaints.

*sigh*

Wish me luck. Mission starts in 12 hours.

No comments: