Sunday, April 17, 2005

My Depression made Worse ?

It was a Friday afternoon. Got an email from my boss. He wanted me to do a presentation on Monday afternoon. He felt that I have lost marketshare to the competitors and wanted me to present on how I intend to recover the situation.

WTF.

Is it on purpose to do it on a Friday ? Wanted me to think about it, and lose sleep over the weekend ?

Can't be bothered. I think I enjoyed by Saturday very much. And today is going to be a good day too. I will do the presentation only Monday morning.

Let's see what he has on his agenda.

*~*~*~*~*

This morning was spent cleaning my car. Yeah, I parked in the open-air carpark at my place while I was overseas. Damn birds and tree berries. They left marks that stained. Soap and water simply cannot do the job. Had to use solvent to clean it. Took me a hour to remove all the shit marks.

No comments: