Sunday, January 16, 2005

I am still sick.

Still feeling the blues today.
The 'flu is affecting me very badly this time.
Having blocked ears and swollen eyes.
Too much congestion due to blocked nose.

Doctor's orders of "Drink lots of water, and get plenty of rest" are mutually exclusive. Had to wake up 4 times last night to empty my bladder, effectively putting a stop to any deep sleep that I was about to go into. My dry throat is not helping either, due to me having to breathe through my mouth due to blocked nose.

I guess my golf game on Thursday doesn't help my flu. Was under the sun for half a day before I flew back to Singapore and reached home mid-night of Thursday.

On a happier note, I do intend to get well and be in perfect health for my trip to Perth. Needed a holiday. Oh well, been having quite a few, but there is no such thing as overdose of holiday, is there ?



No comments: