Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Busy , busy......

Not blogging for the past few days. Was busy with festive celebrations. Basically just an excuse to do nothing but have fun and get drunk.

Though I also realized that I have become older because most of my activities are mostly gathering with friends and chatting. Not much of disco and loud music and jumping and hopping around.

And the next week or so, I will be busy with work.
Yes, struggling to meet quota, business review meetings, presentations and stuff... part and parcel of a sales job.

So I make it up by have 3 blogs today, although the last 2 are sort of related.

Some happenings in the office though. Time for me to do my regular office gossip.
The Technical-transferred-to-Sales-and-now-transferred-back-to-Technical guy, whom I was complaining about not bad attitude, is going to resign. Hmmm.... no gloating or happiness...

Another sales in the team is leaving. Although she did not really clique very well with the sales team, she wasn't that bad either.

My manager, the one that is losing power over his boss, has gloated that someone important in one of our overseas branch has resigned. He is gloating because he hopes to have more of such "good news" so that his boss will feel shaken and he can gain his negotiating power back.

I don't know what to say about such "thoughts".

On the front of my manager's lover boy, he still get away with many things. Essentially, still being "loved" by my manager and is drawing pay without doing his fair share of work. Oh well, this is reality. Life is never fair.



No comments: