Friday, December 21, 2007

Recovering and moving on...

Thanks for all the concerns. I am recovering, almost fully now. Still a little bit of lump somewhere, but the fever is gone 1 day after the extraction and at least my face is back to normal.

I am beginning to start chewing on that side now.

So Hari Raya is over... Looking forward to Christmas holidays. Well, this has always been the time of the year where most people are feeling happy and enjoying the holidays.

Work has been ok I guess. Not that there is much to do, since my replacement is supposed to have taken over everything from me, something that my boss re-iterated a couple of days ago. More like I am just sitting there, nothing to do except advise my replacement should he ask for it.

So I am now going to focus my time and energy in making myself happy, finish my mapping exercise and plan for my eventual move over. Something that will require a lot of planning.

This has probably been the biggest decision in my life so far, as I am not married. It's even bigger than quitting jobs or deciding what course to study in Uni.

No comments: