Friday, August 11, 2006

Its a little late, but ...

Go Read.
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0009/S00207.htm

I love the few below :

Q: Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)
A: Depends on how much beer you've consumed ...

Q: Which direction should I drive - Perth to Darwin or Darwin to Perth - to avoid driving with the sun in my eyes? (Germany)
A: Excellent question, considering that the Olympics are being held in Sydney.

Q: Do you have perfume in Australia? (France)
A: No. Everybody stinks.

Q: Can I wear high heels in Australia? (UK)
A: This HAS to have been asked by a blonde...

Q: Can you tell me the regions in Tasmania where the female population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)
A: Yes. Gay nightclubs.

Q: Which direction is North in Australia? (USA)
A: Face North and you should be about right.

No comments: