Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mosquitoes...

My mum was hospitalized this afternoon for dengue fever.
She is weak as she couldn't eat a lot. Been having fever since last Thursday.

So, if all goes well, she should be recovering by next Thursday - as it usually takes about 2 weeks to recover.

Now, I don't know when, I got stung 2 times - one on my arm, another on my thigh. I do hope I am not going to get it. Ok, going for a mozzie-hunt after I finish this post.

(No, I do not live with my mum.)

~*~*~*~*~

On the work front, everything (well, almost) is smooth and going ok - at least the major stuff. Next weekend, we are having a company anniversary trip to Bintan Club Med. I heard the place is great. I will see for myself then.

Almost S$500 per person, 5-meals per day provided, free flow of wine and soft drinks during lunch and dinner. Reaching there Friday morning, leaving on Sunday afternoon. I think it is a good deal, if the meals and wines are good.

~*~*~*~*~

2005 is coming to its last quarter, and very soon, I will be doing my own end-of-year stock check. Time to review what I have achieved this year, and where am I in my overall goals, and what I can do better next year.

Or I could just pretend to be ignorant about it. Afterall, Ignorance is Bliss, isn't it ?

No comments: