Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Car Servicing

Sent my car for servicing today. Regular servicing, but I wanted them to check out my slightly-noisier-than-usual suspension. At least I suspected it was the suspension because of some creaky noise when I go over humps quickly.

Yeah, I am very sensitive to noise coming from my babe.

This time, instead of using "hello" to post photos, I have decided to use Flickr. Why ? Because of the ability to put comments on various parts of the photos. Looks better.

So here is the start. The rest of the photos are there.

The Beginning.
Front View

The Main Culprit.
Front Right Faulty Suspension Link

Also discovered some oil seepage. Need a thorough check up next week, when the parts for the suspension arrives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Car service is like a body checkup to me. Hehe. I don't actually know anything about cars and i think some of my friends pray i don't get a car because i would:

1) surely name it some girly name like ... ladybird in pink or something else.

2) treat it like a living object.

I'm digressing but all i want to say is ... glad your car is healthy again.