Friday, July 08, 2005

Revenge, Sweet Revenge.

I remember reading articles of people being chased and neighbour's dog being bitten by this rottweiler in Bt Timah.

That dog had 2 incidents of hurting people and other animals, and the owners were warned to muzzle the dog, but did the owners car ? NOOOooooooo.

Sweet revenge. To quote someone I heard long time ago , translated from Mandarin : "If the flesh is not yours, of course you will not feel the pain."

Bite other people's dog , never mind lor.
Bite other people, never mind lor.
Even the post-man had to be on "high-alert" everytime he delivers mail to that particular house.

So imagine my "surprise" when today's Straits Times told me that the said dog mauled the owner's 7 (or was it 9) year old son in their own backyard.

Neighbours armed with sticks tried to save the boy. ( Really nice neighbours. I would have locked myself home in case the dog turned crazy.)

When the mother came back and heard the screams, she cried and shouted to the dogs to get away, and she fumbled with her keys to get the gates open.

(I will attach a scan of the newspaper tomorrow)

AVA said that since the incident happened on the owner's property, they have no "authority" to comment. Haha. I wonder whether I will read the news next week that a dead rottweiler is found in a drain nearby. Or that the dog died of "natural causes".

No comments: