Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy...

Yeah, I know I have been slacking of late..
I have been taking my time to rest a little, not using my brains much.

Just probably an update, I will be overseas for my first working trip next month - To Taiwan.

Not that it is my first time there, just my first time flying from Australia. Its going to be a looooong flight...

Lots more TV programmes to keep me occupied almost every night.

Finished 2 novels that I brought over.

Weather's not so cold now, or I have gotten used to it already. Either way, spring is coming in a months time. Guess that would mean I have more opportunities to try my photography skills again.

And while I am contemplating getting my own house and working out how much I can afford, I read this news : Russia billionaire buys world's most expensive villa

*sigh*

Anyway, I promise to be more active in blogging soon... very soon.. :)

No comments: