Saturday, October 06, 2007

Perth Trip - Day 2 & 3

Ok. Almost settled all the things that I needed to. And went to visit the city and did some simple shopping.

In the meantime, here are some sights :

My Breakfast this morning :

Breakfast...

Was at Perth Mint yesterday evening, and a nice white rose :

White Rose

And then was walking along the Swan River. Near the Swam Bells, I heard loud and noisy chirping. It came from here :

Heard Loud Chirping.

See the 2 Parakeets ? No ? Zoomed in, 18X :

Parakeets Close up

And this evening, was at Mills Point. We were trying to catch the sunset at Cottesloe beach, but couldn't make it on time. So had this instead :

Seagull Against Skyline

I don't know. I just think the seagulls look cute, though they are considered as irritating as crows back in Singapore.

Ok. Tomorrow is the weekend. Will be visiting the Perth Royal Show, and Freo.

No comments: