Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ad on Radio...

I am not sure if I am the only one who noticed this radio ad... (I heard it on Class 95)...

It is by HP Printer division I assume.. The ad goes like this (Not in order, and not verbatim) :

Woman A (Called Kim) : See, this is Jessie on her first birthday...
Woman B : Ah.... eh ?
Kim : And this is Jessie on the roller coaster ride...
Woman B : Huh ?
Kim : And this is Jessie (blah blah, I can't remember)..
Woman B : Kim ! I can't see Jessie.. Well, just a little, your photos are all faded !

And the ad ends with say "Don't let your memories fade away," and urge the audience to use original HP Ink and things like that...


First thing that came to my mind was : If I am printing my own photos on HP Printer, wouldn't I be having a soft copy of the photo ? So how can the memories fade ? If the photo faded, I just print another one !!!

????


** Edit : Its by Canon, not HP.. My apologies...

No comments: