Saturday, September 29, 2007

The night I was molested...and almost blinded

Went to St James Power Station club last night with my colleagues. It was my first time there. Looks quite interesting. But I think I still prefer MOS. Haha..

Movida's music was good. Then I went to get a drink. On my way back from the bar counter to where my colleagues were, that is where I was violated.

I was carrying a glass of drink in my hand. The other hand was used to weave my way through the crowd. While walking near some tables, there was this couple who were slightly high and dancing.

The guy was behind the girl and I think he was sort of hugging/dancing with her to the music. I walked in front of them. That area happened to be just a bit sparse and while I was walking towards them, the girl was grooving to the music and saw me coming.

Just as I was walking past her, she reached out and pulled my my shirt, caressing my stomach. I was surprised as I thought her hands were just part of her dance. In that instant that I realized it, I sucked in my stomach (well, I am already quite flabby) trying to impress her... Hahaha..

Then I saw the look of disappointment in her face as she removed her hands and continued dancing while I walked past. All without missing a step nor losing my stride.

Ha ha.. Never thought I would still get such attention. Or maybe she was too drunk ? Too bad I didn't get a closer look at her boyfriend to see if there is any reason for her to be molesting other guys...

:)

P/S : Yes, it is "To walk past", not "To walk passed".


Oh and yes, nearly blinded. Was just squeezing through the crowd and this girl (I thought is a she) with spikey hair was moving her head about while I was squeezing behind her.

Yes, her hair poked into my right eye. I thought I was going to be blind...

No comments: