Saturday, September 22, 2007

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go...

Work recently hasn't been that great. I am basically quite over-dosed with the feeling of being made redundant (and all the implications that comes with that.)

Positively regretted letting ppl (especially my boss) know about my plans. Again, my dear friend KOP proved to be right again that keeping these sort of things quiet should be the way to go, no matter how good a relationship I might have with my boss.

My boss is on a training spree for my subordinates, and my replacement has been hired.

Somehow, the impression that I am "mood" because I am leaving soon, seems to have taken roots, even though it might not be case.

Once the impression is set, every little thing can be viewed as a "proof" that the impression is right. I am starting to feel that I might as well just go with the flow...

No comments: