Sunday, June 17, 2007

Nostalgia ...

As you would have known, I have gotten a new computer, running on Windows Vista Home Premium.

So, while in a weak attempt to clean my room, I started installing old games onto the machine.

So now, I am playing with "Commando" and "Command & Conquer : Red Alert For Win95".

Some other games just cannot be played.

I can't get "C&C : Tiberian Sun" to work. Though search round the net found that there are ppl who got it working in Vista. Maybe I haven't searched deep enough.

So its playing a Win95 game, on my nice screen, but at resolution of 640x480.. hahaha..

3 comments:

Patricea Chow-Capodieci said...

Any problems with online chat programmes compatibility with Vista? Hubby tried to install MSN Messenger Live on a laptop with Vista, but the OS crashed.

I think Vista still needs some months to iron out the hiccups.

Anonymous said...

Gee, i hv no problem installing MSN, so cool, now i can even add my frens from Yahoo Messenger into Messenger Live! (er .. just that i hv limited smiley icons to use).

Singapore Calamari said...

No problems with most of my software, actually. Office, MSN, (though I didn't install YM here), Palm software, Garmin Software, even my Webcam when they said the driver isn't for Vista yet it still works..