Wednesday, April 18, 2007

RTA Update

I heard more about how my relatives' RTA happened.

They were travelling along (probably a not-so-familar route) and at a turn or slope, there was a puddle of water.

The vehicle skidded and slammed into a pole (or lamp post). They were injured and shaken, got out of the vehicle. Apparently, they were hang around there for a while (how long, I don't know) and along came another car and a it happened again.

This time, the car slammed into my relatives.

Uncle and auntie died on the spot. My cousin-in-law died either on the way to hospital, or at the hospital. My cousin is stablized but require multiple operations.


Moral of the story, if accident happened, please stay away from vehicle and stay clear of the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I randomly stumbled across your blog and I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Car accidents are awful. You are in my thoughts.

Kate