Monday, May 08, 2006

Snippets of Updates II

Changed my tyres to Dunlop Direzza DZ101. Looks good, though I thought it was a little quieter, I think it is just me.

Didn't want to waste money on the rims though, cos the current one is still good. Not sure that spending money on the new lighter rims will save much on petrol. Anyway, I ahve a long time to find out. Next change of tyres, I will probably change rims. Typical engineer mentality - change one factor at a time. See of tyres and Nitrogen makes a different.

(Ok. So some of you may say I a naive to believe that Nitrogen-filled tyres is going to make a lot of difference, but hey, comes "free" with the tyres, free top-ups of Nitrogen, free tyre rotation every 10kkm, free puncture repair, up to 5 times. Just take it and see if it really affects my FC.)

So problem solved.

*~*~*~*~*

Tomorrow, I will be going to Banyan Tree, Bangkok. Sort of business + leisure trip. So I will be enjoying myself the next few days. Ha !

No comments: