Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Snippets of Updates

At work

I guess nowadays, work saps most of my energy. It is not the physical work that is tiring. I mean, how tiring can it be, clicking on the mouse the whole day.

It is the thinking part. The part where I have to think about how to train the new guy ; How to do new things that will make my department treasured and valued ; How to bring new concepts to life ; How to deliver stunning results ; How to right what is wrong....

But I am thinking too far ahead. I have to first think of how to get everything organized and have proper tracking. Things in the company is just too messy at the moment. And everyone is just too busy clearing work, there is not time to think and brainstorm.

The only time I can do that, is in the shower.


At Home

Things are going on as usual. My brother's wedding is drawing near, and things are still not that settled. Well, not my problem.

My father is finally going to take up the citizenship, after decades of being a Singapore PR. Digging through old documents, I found out that my maternal grandmother's citizenship was considered "British Subject" when my mum was born.


My Hobby

I needed to buy some stuff off the Internet and out of Singapore. This is where I get to know how famous Singapore has become. I give Singapore another hub-status award. Fraud Hub of Asia. We are among the few countries that are blacklisted together with countries such as Indonesia and Nigeria.

What an accomplishment !

No comments: