Monday, May 16, 2005

My Exhausting Weekend

Started my weekend early. Went to Devil's Bar on Thursday night with a bunch of new friends. The session ended at 3, and I slept at about 4.30am, Friday morning.

Almost couldn't wake up on Friday to get to work. But I did. Lucky for me, my boss was in late and I had some time for my coffee to kick in before I had to face him with regards to some extra work.

Yeah, my boss's "lover-boy" has resigned. I guess he must be having difficulty handling the "stress". I guess this anti-climax ending just isn'f fun anymore.

I know I will have to take over the work, no matter what. Just want to wait for it to be official.

So I had a talk with my boss from about 11am all the way until after lunch.

I still need to put in alot of effort to make sure my primary job scope is up to standard. I just hope I am able to juggle everything well enough. Been having a lot of white hair already. Either I will have more white hair, or just no hair at all.

Where was I ? ... Oh yeah, my weekend....

Friday night, wasn't out too late. After dinner of wonderful local food (Noodles, Oyster, Stingray), went to a friend's house to chat, watch TV and play X-Box games. Back home at about 2am and slept before 3.

Woke up Saturday at noon, went to town to shop for a while. Then had an early dinner with a bunch of friends and their families at No Signboard Seafood Restaurant at Mattar Road. After the delicious crabs, prawns and lobsters, we headed to have Rochor Tao Huay along Geylang Lor. 19. Yum Yum..

Headed back home before 10. Watched DVDs and had some drinks before I fell asleep in drunken stupor.

Felt a little bad, doing all these fun stuff, so just now in the afternoon, went to "walk" up Bt Timah Hill.

"Walk" wasn't the appropriate description. Walk is when you can place one leg in front of the other and move your body forward. Walking is like breathing - it places no stress on your body.

I had to use my hands to help my knees straighten out. I had to stop to take breaths before I can continue the steep ascend. I had to rest my legs when I reached the summit almost rolling down the hill.

Anyway, my father is on his way up to Genting and KL (again) with another friend...

No comments: