Monday, July 16, 2007

Conquer the World !

Ok. All done with Theme Hospital.

Just bought Command & Conquer : The First Decade.

Remembering the good old times of Win 95, Win 98, playing games with loud-speaker in hostel room...

So far, all seems to load and run well in Vista.

Starting from the very first episode too.. Weird, playing 640x480 on my 15.4" Wide screen laptop. Not to mention the window size havoc it makes whenever it changes resolution with open windows in the background.

Also, when my screen-saver kicks in it screws up the video colours... But nothing I can't deal with.. hahahaha

Ok, I guess my $60 of C&C:TFD is going to keep me occupied for the rest of the year.

2 comments:

Eden said...

Do u happen to hv Dragon Siege ?

Singapore Calamari said...

No, I don't have.. :)