Friday, February 02, 2007

Treasures found in Jakarta

Am in Jakarta for work.

This morning, I saw an advertisement on the papers - Krispy Kreme ! Yeah, finally I have another source for it.

After meetings this morning, went for lunch with colleagues and we had Japanese food at this fusion restaurant. Here are what I saw on the menu :

Fusion Japanese Restaurant in Jakarta - 1

Fusion Japanese Restaurant in Jakarta - 2

and they look like this :

Fusion Japanese Restaurant in Jakarta - 3

Then after dinner, we saw this :

KKD in Jakarta !!!!

It is a full F&B outlet, serving coffee and other drinks, and chairs and tables. So we walked in and we bought these :

What we bought at KKD !

Of course, I just put a cap there for fun. My colleague and I bought a dozen assorted donuts each.

Its much cheaper too.. About S$11 per dozen.

I hope my dozen can make it safely back to Singapore tomorrow...

No comments: